A: This depends upon the size, species and condition of the tree, its location, and your municipality.

A: We are generally able to quote an estimate for consulting services over email or phone.

A: We need to know your municipality and what your plans are. In the City of Portland, for example, a land division requires a Chapter 33.630 report. A lot confirmation and a construction permit require a Chapter 11.50 report. This will be modified for construction under $147,500, for demolition only, and for lots less than 5,000 sq. ft. In addition, the number of trees on the property is critical.

A: We provide consulting services throughout Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington Counties.

A: If you have a history with a trusted, educated, and experienced arborist, keep up the good work. But keep in mind that many estimators are sales people on commission. A paid, independent consultant has no ulterior motive.

Get started on your free estimate!

Email Us Today